Helpful Town Links | Shopping | Dining | Entertainment/Recreation | Public Transit | Health Care | Local Businesses
The Reserve at Seven Springs is perfectly situated at the hub of Burlington's bustling business and retail community, at the crossroads of all major highways.
- The Town of Burlington Website
- Burlington Public Schools
- Burlington Recreation Department
- The Burlington Area Chamber of Commerce
Burlington is a shopper's paradise, and The Reserve enjoys quick access to the area's finest shopping destinations:
- The Burlington Mall, featuring Macy's, Nordstrom, Sears, Lord & Taylor, Pottery Barn, Crate & Barrel, and nearly 200 specialty stores
- Wayside Commons, which includes LL Bean, Ann Taylor Loft, New York & Company West Elm, Coldwater Creek, and Jared, the Galleria of Jewelry
- Middlesex Commons, featuring Nordstrom Rack, The Paper Store, Jo-Ann Fabrics & Crafts, DSW, and much more
- PS -- coming soon: Wegman's!
Within a five-mile radius, you will find a wide variety of restaurants, including:
- Cafe Escadrille
- Capital Grille
- Burtons Grill
- Macaroni Grill
- Chateau Restaurant
- The Cheesecake Factory
- Not Your Average Joe's
- Summer Winter
- Legal Seafoods
- Papa Razzi
- Border Cafe
- And many more! Additional restaurants are coming to Burlington all the time.
In addition to the variety of shopping and dining destinations in Burlington, there's plenty more to keep all members of the family entertained:
- Take in a new release at AMC Cinemas
- Check out the variety of sports and activities available at Burlington Swim & Tennis Club
- Enjoy the fresh air at several local parks
- Enjoy free concerts on the Common in the summertime
- Take advantage of the variety of activities, events and trips through the Burlington Recreation Department
- Enjoy nature, right in your own backyard. Across the street from The Reserve lies Mary Cummings Park -- over 200 acres of public parkland perfect for hiking, light backpacking, nature walks, snowshoeing, cross country skiing or trail running, picnicking, and nature photography.
- Explore the great outdoors and spy on some local wildlife in the vast acreage of the Landlocked Forest
- Take in a show put on by the Burlington Players
Burlington lies at the crossroads of all major local highways -- Routes 95/128, 93, and 3.
There are a number of public transportation options through town as well.
The Boston area is known for its world-class health care facilities, and Burlington hosts one of the finest, Lahey Clinic.
Burlington is a bustling area for business and industry, helping to contribute to the area's low residential tax rate. Many successful corporations have chosen to have their headquarters or satellite offices in Burlington, including:
- Nuance Communications
- Avid Technology
- Rumor has it that Keurig is also looking at Burlington for its new headquarters...
Only ONE home remains for sale
at Seven Springs!
Don't miss your opportunity to own a brand new home in this beautiful community, with convenient access to major highways and an easy commute to Boston. Contact us today for an appointment.
2B Reserve Way
**The last new home at Seven Springs!!**
The Alder's open-concept layout features living/dining areas perfect for entertaining, and a well laid-out kitchen with center island. The owner's suite on ....Read More
Contact us at 781-272-9200.
Posted on Tuesday April 23, 2013
We couldn’t have said it better ourselves. Burlington truly is a great place to live. Check out ¬†this recent article in the Boston Globe.
Posted on Friday December 14, 2012
The 3-bedroom rowhomes are steadily taking shape. Below are the latest construction progress photos. These homes also feature 2 full-baths, 2 half-baths, and a 2-car garage. Read more about the rowhomes (The Alder and The Osprey) by clicking here.